martes, 6 de octubre de 2015

Part 4: My favorite gadget

Smartphone

I think, at the present, it would very difficult to me, live without my cellphone..I use every day. Because smartphone resolve your life. You can listen to music so fast and in any places, talk with your family or with yor friends in a minute. If you have an emergency or anybody has one, with the cellphone you can call de police or the ambulancy immediatily. Also you can take a lot of photos and as the years go by, the cameras of the cellphones it's getting better.. even better that some real cameras. In addition, you can unload works of you university or of your work. I started to used when I was 9 years old, but in this time I only used for calling my parents or play the game whit the snake.. I love it <3.





Now exist a lot of brand that you can pick... Iphone, Motorola, LG, Nokia, etc... My cell is Motorola and I really like it. It is easy to use, very fast and never breaks jajaja.

I want to know how will be in the future, and what more they will can do.

5 comentarios:

  1. hi paula, i alos like the cellphone too, but i prefer the laptop, becaus without it would be the life more complicated.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Paulina!!!!!!!! I love the smathphone too! because is essencial fot the life ! For maintain connected for the rest of the world! Bye see you soon!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think is very useful the smartphones, they have very apps jajaj (:

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Pauly , I think like you, the phone is very useful, and I love it because I can listen to music anywhere with it :D

    ResponderBorrar